He’s got one of the most widely-read blogs of anyone related to the skeptic/atheist/freethought/etc. community, so you’ve probably read it by now, but PZ Myers has “officially” left the scientific skepticism movement. And it appears to be solely about the…
The Young Australian Skeptics is an organisation and group blog run by a diverse team of young science communicators, professionals and students, focused on the crossroads of science with critical thinking, religion, education, politics, medicine, law, wider society and more — in essence, scientific skepticism and its cultural impact.
- Some of the latest anti-vaccine stupidity on
- The Pseudoscientists – Problems with Skepticism: A Discussion with Eleanor Robertson on
- Landmark Forum — Undercover cult on
- Dear Anti-Vaxxers: Don’t Draw Parallels Between Vaccinations and Thalidomide, It’s Just Plain Uninformed on
- Creationist Argument — “Mutations cannot increase information” on