He’s got one of the most widely-read blogs of anyone related to the skeptic/atheist/freethought/etc. community, so you’ve probably read it by now, but PZ Myers has “officially” left the scientific skepticism movement. And it appears to be solely about the…
The Young Australian Skeptics is an organisation and group blog run by a diverse team of young science communicators, professionals and students, focused on the crossroads of science with critical thinking, religion, education, politics, medicine, law, wider society and more — in essence, scientific skepticism and its cultural impact.
A weekly journey into the overlapping worlds of science, religion, critical thinking and pop culture with a group of young skeptics and science communicators. Check it out!
- earnest on Space Oddities: The Big Bang Theory and Science on TV
- L.Long on Question of the Week: Does Skepticism Have an Image Problem?
- Richard Grant on Question of the Week: Does Skepticism Have an Image Problem?
- Ton_Chrysoprase on Question of the Week: Does Skepticism Have an Image Problem?
- Jonathan Meddings on Why I’d Tell Tony Abbott to Fuck Off: A Logical Proposal
- The Pseudoscientists Episode 107: Escherichia unholi
- Unfiltered Thoughts: Tess Armstrong on Radio
- The Pseudoscientists — Religion and Documentaries: An Interview with Tony Stark
- Unfiltered Thoughts: Renée Webster on Chemical Separation
- The Pseudoscientists Episode 106: We Made a Machine That Prints Money