Home / JAAL
The Young Australian Skeptics is an organisation and group blog run by a diverse team of young science communicators, professionals and students, focused on the crossroads of science with critical thinking, religion, education, politics, medicine, law, wider society and more — in essence, scientific skepticism and its cultural impact.
A weekly journey into the overlapping worlds of science, religion, critical thinking and pop culture with a group of young skeptics and science communicators. Check it out!
- Ian on The Pseudoscientists Episode 102 — Everyone’s a Lizard Except Me (with Annika Victoria)
- Josh Meyer on Question of the Week: Children and Imaginary Beings
- Revolution X on Illuminating the Illuminati: Why a New World Order Probably Doesn’t Exist
- earnest on Space Oddities: The Big Bang Theory and Science on TV
- L.Long on Question of the Week: Does Skepticism Have an Image Problem?
- The Pseudoscientists Episode 107: Escherichia unholi
- Unfiltered Thoughts: Tess Armstrong on Radio
- The Pseudoscientists — Religion and Documentaries: An Interview with Tony Stark
- Unfiltered Thoughts: Renée Webster on Chemical Separation
- The Pseudoscientists Episode 106: We Made a Machine That Prints Money