The Young Australian Skeptics is an organisation and group blog run by a diverse team of young science communicators, professionals and students, focused on the crossroads of science with critical thinking, religion, education, politics, medicine, law, wider society and more — in essence, scientific skepticism and its cultural impact.
- Landmark Forum — Undercover cult on
- Dear Anti-Vaxxers: Don’t Draw Parallels Between Vaccinations and Thalidomide, It’s Just Plain Uninformed on
- Creationist Argument — “Mutations cannot increase information” on
- Reclaiming the Moral High Ground, Part 3: On the Failings of Moral Relativism on
- Best Believe: A Critique of “Disbelieving Disbelief”, Part 2 on