The Pseudoscientists Episode 126: Now That’s What I Call a Plasma Weapon
Sarah and Jack go all-out depressing on this episode — it’s a sad, sad world. Who shot down flight MH17? Was it an Illuminati plot? How are ants impacting climate change? Why will the Great Barrier Reef be not-so-great in a couple of decades? And what’s the deal with apes?
Plus: throwing blood, barcoding with kids, and Jake Guy-lan-HAL on ice.
- “Rebel leader gives bizarre account of plane crash” - Yahoo News
- “The Weirdest Conspiracy Theories Surrounding the Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17” - Boston.com
- “Are ants the answer to carbon dioxide sequestration?” — ScienceDaily
- “Great Barrier Reef ‘in worst state since records began’” — The Guardian
- “Great Barrier Reef dredging modelling for Abbot Point coal terminal ‘flawed’: Federal Government agency” — ABC News
Houston, We Have A Problem
This podcast is supported by the Rationalist Society of Australia.
Also, consider leaving us a rating and/or review on iTunes!
If you have feedback for the show or want to ask us a question, get in touch via our Contact page or send us an email at youngausskeptics(at)gmail(dot)com.