The Young Australian Skeptics is an organisation and group blog run by a team of young science communicators, professionals and students, focused on the crossroads of science and critical thinking with religion, education, politics, medicine, law and wider society — in essence, scientific skepticism and its cultural impact.
- James Fodor on Nectarines: Borderline Explosives
- James Fodor on Question of the Week: Testing Psychic Powers
- Luke Freeman on The Pseudoscientists Episode 92 — “Praying” to science, online dating, Australian climate change denial and media misrepresentation
- awake on Landmark Forum — Undercover cult
- Daizy on Make Vaccination Compulsory
A weekly journey into the overlapping worlds of science, religion, critical thinking and pop culture with a group of young skeptics and science communicators. Check it out!
- The Pseudoscientists Episode 92 — “Praying” to science, online dating, Australian climate change denial and media misrepresentation
- The Pseudoscientists Episode 91 — Fuel from algae, detecting dark matter, nerve gas and science on TV, with Katie Mack
- The Pseudoscientists Episode 90 — The science of Doctor Who, climate change consensus and complexity in science communication, with Ben McKenzie
- The Pseudoscientists Episode 89 — The Jim-gularity, gold mine bacteria, abortion, and the limits of science
- The Pseudoscientists Episode 88 — Heroin vaccines, government vs. science, tickling rats, and scary science